Inserts a static google map at the bottom of a post or page when an address is entered in the post meta box. No API keys required.
Installation for General Use
- Upload the whole
google_static_mapsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- To display a map at the bottom of a post or page enter the address in the Static Map meta box located on right side of the post/page edit screen.
- No options page for this puppy. Simplicity rules.
- No google API code required.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Static Google Maps” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Brought back from dead.
- Improve code.
- To do: responsive map image, more map options like size
- Added post meta box where an address can be entered easily.
- It begins.