You can create your clusters an easy way.
- Go to Clusters
- Select the options
- Copy the shortcode
- Paste in your post/page
Install Pixel Cluster like you would install any other WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type \”Pixel Cluster\” in the search bar and select this plugin
- Click \”Install\”, and then \”Activate Plugin\”
- Unzip the plugin and upload the \”pixel-cluster\” folder to your \’wp-content/plugins\’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Works in customs posts?
Yes, it works!
25 julija, 2021
I used it in my site safetya.co and I enjoy to implement "the cluster strategy" without to have to pay a developer or a high cost theme (like Orbital theme). I can add related posts in my pages and articles, and I can show information of a specific tag.
26 avgusta, 2019
Easy to copy and paste the shortcode, and work's fine
Contributors & Developers
“Pixel Cluster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pixel Cluster” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Add copy button
- Tested new version of WP
- Tested in last WP Version