Nusprite plugin allows you to generate sprite images from featured images of posts and get CSS rules with PHP.
- Choice in image source (feature image or custom field)
- Versioning system for long term file caching
nusprite.pot file available
- Upload the full directory into your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
You will find ‘Nusprite’ menu in your WordPress admin panel
Nusprite Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Nusprite and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
Can I change the plugin code?
Yes. Thank you for submitting your changes to update the plugin.
Image credits don’t show
Make sure you specified a post_meta (see settings).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Nusprite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- preview background color is used in post list
- use feature image custom fields
- First version