MessageFlow allows e-commerce store owners to provide SMS/MMS services to their customers.
Highlighted features of MessageFlow:
- Send automated notifications for WooCommerce orders.
- Send custom SMS catered to each WooCommerce order.
- Send custom bulk SMS/MMS campaigns for customers.
Important: The FREE version of this plugin will be including all of the features mentioned above with some limitations. Visit https://messageflow.co to see the list of features offered in our paid version.
There are two ways that a store owner can install MessageFlow:
- Through accessing https://messageflow.co, you can create a FREE account that will allow you to download the plugin. Then go to the ‘Plugin’ section of your store and upload the plugin’s zip file.
- Access the ‘Plugin’ section of your store -> click ‘Add New’ -> search for ‘MessageFlow’ within the search box -> click ‘Install’ & ‘Activate’
For a more detailed information about the plugin, please visit MessageFlow’s official website.
Is MessageFlow free?
Yes! MessageFlow’s core features are and will always be free.
Should I pay for the paid version of MessageFlow?
It really depends on the level of customizations that your store needs. While our FREE version provides all the core features that a store owner might need for their basic customer service needs, a paid version can really make your store stand out with in term of personalizations.
How do I use Campaigns app?
Please follow the steps labeled in the app. It will guide you through the process which only takes only 3 steps to completed.
How do I created an account for MessageFlow?
Visit MessageFlow’s official website and click on ‘Download’ tab.
How do I enter the credentials provided in setting?
For now, we only offer Twilio as our SMS/MMS provider. Before using MessageFlow, please register your account on Twilio official site and buy a phone number to receive credentials that you can enter to MessageFlow.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MessageFlow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MessageFlow” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added alert for invalid accounts.
- Move send message API to the cloud.
- Bug fixes: Fixed switch not update value when toggle and refresh page.
- Dynamic content change to dropdown and categorize.
- Added variable suggestion dropdown.
- Added tooltip for General settings.
- Asynchronously save switches in settings page.
- Changed toasts to Polaris toasts.
- Bugfix: Permission settings block admin order toggle.
- Enhanced handling big list of numbers in Campaigns app.
- Phone mockup preview now can display working URLs.
- Added Added ability for Campaigns app to send bulk MMS.
- Added preview attached images for Campaigns app.
- Fixed order notifications’ fatal error when changing order status.
- Added warning message when test mode is ON.
- Added ability for Campaigns app to upload attached images to S3.
- Added recipients count for Campaigns app.
- Handled copy&paste phone numbers from excel to Campaigns app.
- Updated header and footer to include company’s information.
- Fixed responded bugs on admin order SMS.
- Fixed order notifications not sent when creating order manually.
- Added SMS Editor component to Settings and Campaigns apps.
- Handled not showing admin order SMS when there’s no billing phone number.
- Added ability to sent emoji in order notifications.
- Enhanced REST API security.
- Enhanced phone numbers validation on Campaigns app.
- Added phone mockup for preview in Campaigns app.
- Added ability for store owners to control SMS subscription setting on orders.
- Added checkbox for user to opt-in/opt-out of order notifications.
- Allowed custom dynamic variables on order notifications SMS.
- Added settings page for order notifications.
- Created REST API route to send SMS.
- Changed admin order SMS to use React.
- Added notice when React app failed to render.