Jane is an eCommerce company that operates in the US and Canada.
Our customers are stores, and our software connects to their POS systems, syncs in their product catalog, and creates an online storefront where end users can shop for products.
When a user makes a purchase, we push data back to the POS system so that the customer can either pick up the order in-store or get their order delivered.
This plugin allows our customers to easily deploy Jane menus into their websites
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Jane Web-Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Jane Web-Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: The Sitemap index location in Settings
- Fixed: The Sitemap index gets generated even if the plugin is updated
- Added: Sitemap index with remote sitemap URLs generated in the uploads folder
- Added: The compatibility feature for Yoast where canonical URLs are not used on pages with store menus
- Fixed: The issue where sites with Elementor wouldn’t display the menu
- Store menu gets injected into the existing page instead of overwriting it
- Shortcode [jane_menu_shortcode] introduced
- First published version on WordPress.org
- Old plugin rewritten from scratch with a new structure encapsulated in namespaces
- Store paths are defined by selecting and existing Page instead of custom relative paths