A easy way to manage and list Frequently asked questions on your website! Faqizer allows site owners to easily manage faqs on their website! The main Goal of Faqizer is to help everyone that uses WordPress for their content management system a easy way to manage and list their FAQs within their WordPress site, without having a shortcode for each FAQ.
- English – (Default language)
Installing the plugin
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin, search for FAQIZER, then click “Install now”.
- Alternatively, if you have downloaded the plugin directly from wordpress.org, and have a zip file. You will then need to upload the
faqizer.zipto your plugins directory.
- After one of the above installation methods has taken click on the Activate link for the Faqizer plugin.
- Once the plugin is Activated, Setup an Frequently Asked Question using the FAQS link added to the WordPress sidebar in the WordPress Admin Area.
- By default the plugin will setup a Frequently Asked Questions page with the page slug of faqs, which can be changed in the Faqizer settings page. (Default location: yourwebsitename.com/faqs)
- How to access the faqizer settings page?
Click on the settings link within the plugins page that list all of the plugins installed on your website or just click on the Faqizer link within the left sidebar of the wordpress admin area.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FAQIZER” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Made the admin css only load on our settings page, instead of being loaded on every settings page.
- Flushing rewrite rules when user updates the faqs page slug, instead of depending on the admin to update the permalinks settings.
- Flushing rewrite for custom post type to work correctly on plugin installation.
- Flushing rewrite rules on deactivation, and deleting options that the plugin setup on installation.
- Fixed an issue of showing no border at the bottom of the faqs when a FAQ is opened up, and the accordion is enabled.
- Added the FAQ Topics taxonomy for the faqs post-type.
- Added icons too faqs accordion on faqs page.
- Initial Commit