Now you can start doing your marketing on Canva, Figma, and Adobe.
DataPocket synchronizes 24/7 your WooCommerce (Product images, prices and descriptions) and/or your WordPress Posts (Images, excerpt, body and more!) to your favorite design platform in real-time.
Usage Video WordPress
Usage Video WooCommerce
- Keep your WordPress Data synchronized 24/7 with your account.
- Keep your eCommerce synchronized 24/7 with your account.
- All products available in your design platform including its pictures, title, product info and prices.
- All your WordPress data available in your design platform.
- Having full control over your catalog using a design tool is now a reality.
- Committing spelling mistakes is a thing of the past.
- Having an organized catalog with its pictures, prices and details inside a designing tool is now possible.
- Real-time: FULL SYNCHRONIZATION: Any changes made on your WooCommerce products or your WordPress posts will instantly be reflected in your Design Platform.
This plugin was created by DataPocket.
Connect WooCommerce and WordPress to Canva, Figma and Adobe
- Install DataPocket either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate DataPocket from the Plugins tab – Installed Plugins.
- Navigate to DataPocket Settings – Copy the key and paste into your DataPocket account.
Please, find further instructions in the following links:
How long does it take to synchronize my entire catalog with my design platform?
You will be able to enjoy using all your products within minutes, the larger the data source, the longer it can take.
What happens if I delete an item from my eCommerce?
As there is a full sync between your design platform and your eCommerce your item will also disappear.
Is the 24/7 synchronisation automatically activated?
That is correct, once your eCommerce is connected it will automatically stay synchronised.
Can I connect multiple eCommerce to one Canva account?
That is correct, if you have multiple eCommerce, even from different technologies, you can have them easily connected to your desired Design Platform.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Connect WooCommerce and WordPress to Canva, Figma and Adobe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Connect WooCommerce and WordPress to Canva, Figma and Adobe” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.