Warning! In developent, not ready for production use. Should be considered alpha at best.
Tested with WordPress MU 2.9.2 – WordPress 3.1.3 More testing to come.
Requires PHP 5, as it should.
- Place entire /back-data-ass-up/ directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“back data ass up” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “back data ass up” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Moved default save location out of plugin directory – was getting overwritten on plugin upgrade *
- Added bulk actions in backup table and bulk delete action *
* Fixed deprecated user capabilities *
- Email file on complete is working – first pass, bug in gz compression fixed
- Minor bug in download fixed, delete database backup from interface
- First options for cron, using external service.
- Initial public release. No documentation, NOT recommended for production use.