⭐️ WPZOOM Portfolio PRO with 🎬 Video Integration NOW AVAILABLE! ⭐️
Showcase your work in a sleek and elegant portfolio layout!
WPZOOM Portfolio is the perfect tool for showcasing your work and creating beautiful, responsive, and highly customizable portfolio layouts. Whether you prefer a grid, masonry, or a simple gallery, WPZOOM Portfolio has got you covered.
Did you find this plugin helpful? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
With advanced filtering and sorting options, lightbox and video support, and fully responsive and mobile-friendly design, WPZOOM Portfolio plugin is the ultimate portfolio solution for WordPress.
Create and display Portfolio posts in a beautiful grid using Gutenberg blocks. Includes isotope filtering effect
Works with blog posts too!
How it works?
- Create Portfolio posts in the Portfolio section
- Display your portfolio posts using the Portfolio block
- Or you can create a new Portfolio Layout and insert it anywhere you want using shortcodes
💡 How to create a Portfolio Layout?
- Go to Portfolio > Portfolio Layouts page
- Add a Title and configure the options of the Portfolio block as you want
- Copy the Shortcode from the top in the Portfolio block settings
- Insert the Shortcode anywhere you want on your website. Or you can insert the Portfolio Layout block using the block editor.
- Create Portfolio Posts & Reusable Portfolio Layouts
- Portfolio Block
- Portfolio Layout Block & Shortcode (Insert it in any page builder: Elementor, Beaver Builder, etc)
- Portfolio Shortcode
- Supports Blog posts as well!
- Isotope effect (category filter)
- Image Lightbox
- 3 Layouts: Grid with Overlay, Masonry & Columns
- Different image aspect ratio
- More features coming soon…
⭐️ PRO FEATURES ⭐️
- 🎥 Video Integration – 🆕
- ▶️ Video Lightbox with YouTube, Vimeo & MP4 support – 🆕
- Video Background on Hover – 🆕
- Portfolio Re-order – 🆕
- Customize Colors – 🆕
- Premium Support
- and many new features coming soon!
⭐️ Get the PRO version! ⭐️
📌 Recommended Themes
🙌 FOLLOW US
100% GDPR COMPLIANT
This plugin is 100% GDPR compliant. It doesn’t integrate any Google Fonts.
WPZOOM Portfolio does not collect any information outside your WordPress installation, therefore it’s 100% GDPR compliant.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Portfolio Layouts
Simply search for the plugin name “WPZOOM Portfolio” via the Plugins -> Add New page in the Dashboard of your WordPress website and click the install button. Once installed, click on the blue Activate button.
I just installed the plugin and can’t find the Portfolio blocks
Make sure you haven’t disabled the new block editor using the Classic Editor plugin, as these blocks work only with the new editor. If you have the Classic Editor plugin – disable it!
I’m getting a 404 error!
Sometimes you may see a 404 error on single portfolio pages. You can fix this easily by flushing your permalinks. Simply go to the Dashboard → Settings → Permalinks and hit the “Save Changes” button on that page. This should fix the problem, as it’s a known WordPress issue with Custom Post Types.
Is there a Documentation available?
Yes, you can find the documentation for this plugin with more instructions on our website.
Contributors & Developers
“WPZOOM Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed a conflict with the WPZOOM Forms plugin
- Added Typography options to the Category Filter at the top
- Minor bug fixes
- Added new customization options in a new Styles tab in the block settings.
- You can now change the colors and fonts of different elements in the Portfolio block
- The lightbox library was replaced with MagnificPopup
- Improvements to the dynamic loading of items.
- Lightbox will navigate only through items from the same category if selected in the filter at the top.
- Load new posts dynamically in the category filter
- Added spacing between items option to the masonry layout
- Added option to sort items randomly
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Minor bug fix
- New Feature: Re-order Portfolio Items from the Portfolio > Re-order page
- Add notice when Classic Editor is enabled
- Multiple fixes and improvements
- Fixed a bug with the Portfolio Layout block
- Minor bug fix
- Minor bug fix
- Fixed issues related to shortcode attributes sanitization
- Bug fix wih the popup closing icon
- New Masonry layout
- Added new sizes for thumbnails (portrait, cinema, square, no crop)
- Added new Settings page
- New: you can now control the layout used for Portfolio Categories
- Multiple fixes & improvements
- Added new Portfolio Layout section where you can create a reusable layout that can be inserted anywhere using a shortcode
- Added new layout to display items in 3 columns with text below the thumbnail
- Added new option to add spacing between items in the Overlay layout
- Minor bug fix with Custom CSS classes not used by the block
- Bug fix in Safari
- Added color options
- Bug fix with the Load More button
- Minor bug fix
- Initial plugin release