Remembering to post every day, and which days you already posted, is super easy with this plugin.
It shows you a calendar with days red when there isn’t a post, and days green when there is. Green
days you can hover over and see the title of the post, and click to edit the post for that day.
- Upload contents to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why aren’t there any settings
It isn’t designed to change the world, but make it easy to see when you have posted.
Contributors & Developers
“wpFutureCal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- wpFutureCal is now part of the Plus1Plugins Family!
- Now uses Ajax so you can go back/forward months!
- Fixed a few bugs
- Added Dashboard Widget
- Added caching for performance
- Updated code to use built in WordPress database functions
- Added yellow for dates in the past or dates in the future that aren’t publsihed
- Fixed a bug where it didn’t get the correct next month
- Initial release