Easily create FAQs and add them to any page on your site. The responsive accordion display fits seamlessly into any site and provides a great FAQ user experience on any device.
WPFAQBlock includes Gutenberg block and shortcodes, so you can easily display your FAQs on any page, no matter which page editing system you are using.
- Create unlimited FAQs
- Create unlimited FAQ categories and tags
- Create unlimited custom templates
- FAQs Search Function
- Easy-to-use Gutenberg blocks to display your FAQs anywhere
- FAQ shortcodes for extra flexibility
- Responsive accordion layout that will fit any site and any device
- Ordering and sorting options for your FAQ page
- WPFAQBlock: Display all FAQs with search function.
- [wpfaqblock]: Display all FAQs, or only specific categories using selecting and exclude parameters (both take a comma-separated list of category slugs)
This plugin provides 1 block.
- WPFAQBlock WPFAQBlock and accordion plugin with easy to use Gutenberg blocks and shortcodes with FAQ search.
- Upload the ‘wpfaqblock’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and click ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘WPFAQBlock’ and select ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin when prompted
Is there a shortcode to display FAQs?
Yes, you can use the
Is there a Gutenberg block to display FAQs?
Yes, you can search for the WPFAQBlock block.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPFAQBlock– FAQ & Accordion Plugin For Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WPFAQBlock– FAQ & Accordion Plugin For Gutenberg” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 (23 March 2023)
-Create unlimited custom templates
1.0.0 (9 March 2023)