WP Desklite is a simple, easy to use, web-based customer helpdesk, and support ticket system. Users can create a ticket from the front-end. WP Desklite comes packed with a bunch of features that help you to run a support ticket with no extra cost.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Check out the features of the plugin:
- Tickets: Users can submit tickets from the front end and the agents responds from the wordpress backend
- Access Control: Admin Can Assign support roles who has access to tickets
- File attachments: Multiple files can be attached to the Tickets by the user and the Admin
- E-mail notifications: The User and the admin recives email notification when a ticket is created or replied,
- E-mail Customizations: All the Emails can be customised by the Admin
- Ticket Types: Create unlimited Ticket Types. Eg: Bugs, Request, Customization etc
- Multiple Departments: Create Unlimited Departments and Assign department to tickets for proper management
- Admin can edit ticket at any time
- Fully responsive design for front-end and admin
- Strength & Flexibility
- Easy to Use
- Shortcodes for the My Tickets and New Ticket Form
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-desklitedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Tickets -> Settings screen to configure the plugin.
What is the Shortcode to Show the Tickets Form in the Front End
The Above Shortcode can be used to Show Users Tickets in the Front End
Dont Worry, Normally We add a page automatically when the plugin is added called My Tickets with this shortcode
What is the Shortcode to Show the Add Tickets Form in the Front End
Use The Above Shortcode to show the Add ticket from in the Front End
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP DeskLite – Helpdesk and Support Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP DeskLite – Helpdesk and Support Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.