WordPress avatar is now easier by WP Avatar. WP Avatar allows you to use any photos uploaded into your Media Library as an avatar instead of using Gravatar.
- Upload avatar image from your computer.
- Choose an image from Media Library.
- Allow anyone can upload avatar (Subscriber can upload avatar).
- Automagically remove old image when you upload a new avatar (Avoid data redundancy).
- Allow change default avatar.
If you like this plugin, then please consider leaving us a good rating and a review feedback.
If would like, you can follow us on Facebook
- Upload the plugin files to the “/wp-content/plugins/wp-avatar/” directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” screen in WordPress.
- Go Edit Profile -> find “Avatar Upload”.
- How to allow Subscriber can upload avatar?
- Go Settings -> Discussion
- Find “Allow anyone can upload avatar”, check it.
- Save Changes.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Avatar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Avatar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: error can’t upload default avatar if image size smaller than thumbnail size.
- Added: allow change default avatar.
- Initial Release.