The special widgets are made exclusively for WooCommerce websites, providing opportunity to display the products in the most attractive layouts.
Use this widget to add the stylish listings of the WooCommerce products for build your shop pages with Elementor.
This widget adds the WooCommerce products into attractive grid layouts as well to build your shop pages with Elementor.
This widget adds the WooCommerce Product Categories Grid layouts to build your shop pages with Elementor on WooCommerce-based websites.
Please, note, that in order for the widgets to display the content you need to create at least several WooCommerce products with prices and thumbnail images and add them to at least several product categories.
Then just drag and drop the needed widget into the page and built with Elementor. It will pull the categories or products and let you set the columns layout, query type, order, etc.
There are also multiple Style settings for every widget, allowing to customize the items, thumbnails shown, excerpts, price blocks, etc.
With Woo Products Widgets it will be easy to add WooCommerce products to any of your pages built with Elementor just in a few clicks!
- WooCommerce Shop, Archive, Single product, Cart, Checkout, Thank you, My Account Page Builder.
- 36+ Elementor Widget for Shop, Archive, Single product, Cart, Checkout, Thank you, My Account Page to make and edit every pages
- Product widget usable as a archive page products.
- Product Filter By Types
- No single code required to build your WooCommerce Pages.
- Product widget thumbnails and effects
- And Much more….
You must use Elementor 3.0, caused elementor deperacted lot of things, so we update codes and so on.
- Upload “woo-product-widgets-for-elementor For Elementor” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Widgets for WooCommerce Products on Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Widgets for WooCommerce Products on Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.