Wish List for WooCommerce plugin lets users add products to a wish list. The options are very customizable making the plugin flexible enough to be adapted to any theme and to any kind of design.
✅ Main Features:
Sharing on social networks and email (optional).
Icons from FontAwesome (optional).
Choose where wish list buttons will be displayed.
Possibility to add items as unlogged users.
Enable/Disable notifications after an item has been added to the wish list.
Add/Remove items from wish list using Ajax.
⭐ Premium Version
Wish List for WooCommerce Pro features:
Ignore cache. The plugin can work just fine even if you use some caching plugin, like WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache or some other.
Compatibility between thumb button on archive pages and Gutenberg Editor.
Stock alert – Notify users via email when products they have added to wish list become available.
As an admin, see what your customers have in their wishlist.
Choose custom icons from FontAwesome for all your buttons and notifications.
Customize the default button in all ways (background and hover color, font weight, size, margin and more).
Choose precisely where the thumbnail button will be displayed inside product image and also style it the way you want.
Style your notifications.
Choose your social icon colors.
Customize all messages displayed to users easily.
Use tooltips to make this plugin even easier for users.
Save product attributes on wish list.
Add option to hide/show thumb or default button by product tag.
Display product images in emails.
Custom note field for each item added to Wish List.
Remove products from wish list in case they get purchased.
Allow / Disallow Unlogged users from interacting with the Wish List.
Add a column on admin users list informing which customers have added items to the Wish List.
Add a column on the admin products list informing how many times a product has been added to the Wish List.
Add a new Wish List column to the WooCommerce products export, capable of showing how many times a product has been added to the Wish List.
Add a new Wish list users column to the WooCommerce products export, capable of showing which users have added the products to their wish lists.
More Wish List columns to display:
- Product SKU
- Product Quantity
- Product Description
- Product Categories
Sort wish list items via drag and drop.
- Upload the entire ‘wish-list-for-woocommerce’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at WooCommerce > Settings > Wish List.
Are there any widgets available?
Wish list link – Displays a link to the wish list page
Are there shortcodes available?
- [alg_wc_wl] Displays the wish list page
- [alg_wc_wl_counter] Shows the amount of items that are in the wish list
- [alg_wc_wl_counter ignore_excluded_items=”true”] – Ignores excluded items. Use it if you notice the amount of items doesn’t match the wish list
- [alg_wc_wl_remove_all_btn] Displays a button that removes all the items from the wish list
How can I contribute? Is there a github repository?
If you are interested in contributing – head over to the Wish List for WooCommerce plugin GitHub Repository to find out how you can pitch in.
How to setup WP Rocket cache?
If you use WP Rocket please try to add a setting on advanced tab > Never cache (cookies)?
How can I help translating it?
You can do it through tranlslate.wordpress
Is there a Pro version?
Yes, you can find it here
How to change the template?
Copy the wish list template file from: plugins\wish-list-for-woocommerce\templates\wish-list.php
Create a wish-list-for-woocommerce folder in your theme and paste the template there
Contributors & Developers
“Wishlist for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.9.5 – 29/08/2023
- Update title.
1.9.4 – 29/08/2023
- WC tested up to: 8.0.
- Tested up to: 6.3.
- Update contributor.
- Fix – Update to pro section shift to bottom at general.
1.9.3 – 18/06/2023
- WC tested up to: 7.8.
- Tested up to: 6.2.
1.9.2 – 27/01/2023
- WC tested up to: 7.5.
1.9.1 – 22/11/2022
- Fix – Advanced – Guest user data type – Fix warning regarding WooCommerce Session.
1.9.0 – 14/11/2022
- Dev – General – Responsiveness – New option: Max width.
- Dev – General – Responsiveness – New option: Max height.
- Dev – General – Responsiveness – New option: Evaluation method.
- Tested up to: 6.1.
- WC tested up to: 7.1.
- Improve unlogged user id mechanism.
- Move to WPFactory.
1.8.9 – 18/10/2022
- Fix – Wish list table on mobile.
- Fix – Counter does not update after wish list item toggle.
- Dev – Improve code.
- Dev – Advanced – New option: Guest user data type.
- WC tested up to: 7.0.
1.8.8 – 12/08/2022
- Dev – Create
- Dev – Improve wish list tab by using the
- Reorganize admin settings.
- WC tested up to: 6.9.
1.8.7 – 22/07/2022
- Improve compatibility with cookies and Varnish.
- WC tested up to: 6.8.
1.8.6 – 04/06/2022
- Fix – Email button doesn’t have the cursor icon.
1.8.5 – 04/06/2022
- Fix – Email button reloads page in some situations.
- Tested up to: 6.0.
- WC tested up to: 6.5.
1.8.4 – 03/05/2022
- Improve readme.
- WC tested up to: 6.4.
1.8.3 – 18/11/2021
1.8.2 – 18/11/2021
- WC tested up to: 5.9.
alg_wc_wl_toggle_item_eventsfilter with events for triggering the item toggling.
1.8.1 – 25/10/2021
- Remove php warning from wish list link widget.
- Improve wish list link.
- WC tested up to: 5.8.
1.8.0 – 20/08/2021
- Improve toggle button.
woocommerce_after_add_to_cart_quantitypositions to Single product page button.
- WC tested up to: 5.6.
- Improve readme.
1.7.9 – 02/08/2021
- Fix readme.
- Fix css regarding Font awesome icons.
1.7.8 – 02/08/2021
- Fix css regarding Font awesome icons.
- WC tested up to: 5.5.
- Tested up to: 5.8.
1.7.7 – 17/06/2021
- Fix version.
1.7.6 – 17/06/2021
- Fix – PHP 8 error: Uncaught TypeError in
- Add FAQ question regarding template override.
- Remove google plus from sharing options.
- WC tested up to: 5.4.
1.7.5 – 31/05/2021
[alg_wc_wl_remove_all_btn]shortcode makes the button disappear if the wish list is empty.
1.7.4 – 28/05/2021
[alg_wc_wl_remove_all_btn]shortcode making the button disappear after the wish list is empty.
1.7.3 – 23/05/2021
- WC tested up to: 5.3.
1.7.2 – 06/05/2021
- Fix PHP Notice: WP_Scripts::localize was called incorrectly.
- Update Izitoast to version 1.4.0.
- Update gulp to version 4.0.2.
- Add button param
btn_icon_class_addedto change the icon when a product is added to wish list.
- Add remove button icon class with the
remove_btnas the second parameter.
- Change deploy script.
- Tested up to: 5.7
- WC tested up to: 5.2
1.7.1 – 15/02/2021
- Tested up to: 5.6.
- WC tested up to: 5.0.
$argsparam for both
- Improve settings on buttons settings page.
- Add description about compatibility with Gutenberg editor.
1.7.0 – 06/12/2020
- Add a “Display a subject field” option on sharing section.
_alg_wc_wl_added_by_unregistered_users_countmetas to wish list items.
- WC tested up to: 4.7
1.6.9 – 07/09/2020
- Tested up to: 5.5
- WC tested up to: 4.4
- Improve readme
1.6.8 – 05/06/2020
- Fix envelope and exclamation icons
- Fix tablet media query from 768 to 767.98px
- WC tested up to: 4.2
1.6.7 – 10/04/2020
- Fix Font Awesome URL
1.6.6 – 08/04/2020
- Fix thumb icon on single product page
- Fix remove icon
1.6.5 – 07/04/2020
- Add option to load FontAwesome from a specific URL
- Update FontAwesome icons
- New Pro Feature: Add a column on admin users list informing which customers have added items to the Wish List
- New Pro Feature: Add a column on the admin products list informing how many times a product has been added to the Wish List
1.6.4 – 01/04/2020
- WC tested up to: 4.0
- WP Tested up to: 5.4
1.6.3 – 16/02/2020
- Add ‘alg_wc_wl_can_toggle_unlogged’ filter
- Improve actions on JS
- Inform about ‘Allow Unlogged Users’ option on pro version
1.6.2 – 29/01/2020
- Update icon classes from FontAwesome to the most recent version
- WC tested up to: 3.9
1.6.1 – 08/01/2020
- Simplify translation method
- Update German translation
- Stop removing metadata on plugin uninstall
- WC tested up to: 3.8
1.6.0 – 20/11/2019
- Improve compatibility with Timber
- Add ‘alg_wc_wl_show_default_btn’ hook
- Add ‘alg_wc_wl_show_thumb_btn’ hook
- Fix wish list access from guest users
- Fix displaying social options from other users
- Tested up to: 5.3
1.5.9 – 26/09/2019
- Make Copy to clipboard option disabled by default
- Update translation files
- Fix share url when shortlink is not available
alg_wc_wl_fa_icon_classfilter with ‘class’ and ’email’ parameters
- WC tested up to: 3.7
1.5.8 – 08/07/2019
- Fix warning on Wish List Tab
- Fix extra white-space
1.5.7 – 30/06/2019
- Replace plugin name on Composer
- Add new option to copy Wish List URL to clipboard
1.5.6 – 17/05/2019
- Add new option to control wish list tab priority on My Account page
- Fix product name on Wish List
- Change author
- WC tested up to: 3.6
- WP Tested up to: 5.2
1.5.5 – 16/03/2019
- Add option to improve control over thumb button on loop
1.5.4 – 08/03/2019
- Add function to remove item from DOM if clicked from a Wish List created by a WooCommerce template
- Increase wish list tab priority on my account
- Tested up to: 5.1
1.5.3 – 29/12/2018
- Translate endpoints with WPML
- Update WooCommerce tested up to
- Update WordPress tested up to
1.5.2 – 03/12/2018
- Improve email template
- Toggle wish list item by url with ‘wishlist_toggle’ parameter
1.5.1 – 03/10/2018
- Improve translation function using the init hook
- Make translation function compatible with Polylang
1.5.0 – 13/09/2018
- Improve ‘Frontend ajax url’ option
- Add [alg_wc_wl] shortcode description on plugin’s settings
1.4.41 – 19/07/2018
- Fix Izitoast script order
1.4.4 – 15/06/2018
- Add wpml configuration file
1.4.3 – 29/05/2018
- Improve default button position after product thumbnail
- Update WC tested up to
1.4.2 – 10/04/2018
- Fix issue where variable product ids are used instead of product ids
1.4.1 – 02/04/2018
- Delete wish list from unlogged user when register or login
1.4.0 – 29/03/2018
- Encrypt user id from query vars when accessing wish list from other people
1.3.9 – 23/03/2018
- Improve cookie handling on https sites
- Save wishlist on login
- Update WooCommerce tested up to
1.3.8 – 16/01/2018
- Remove email sharing link
- Change facebook sharing title parameter
1.3.7 – 15/12/2017
- Fix click on iphone
- Tested up to WordPress version 4.9
- Tested up to WooCommerce version 3.2.5
- Fix wish list slug on my account page
1.3.6 – 20/11/2017
- Fix thumb button z-index
- Fix click on iphone
- Improve translation function
1.3.5 – 25/10/2017
- Fix php notice
- Fix conflict with the tip
1.3.4 – 09/10/2017
- Add text parameters to email sharing
- Improve css classes for different themes
- Globalize thumb button position function
- Update Izitoast
- Improve function that updates wish list counting
- Improve cookie to get unlogged user id
- Add translatable text in “Send wish list by email button”
- Improve thumb button positioning
1.3.3 – 20/09/2017
- Fix Polylang plugin compatibility
- Improve email sharing
1.3.2 – 23/08/2017
- Update template function
- New info about pro (stock-alert)
- Fix font awesome icons height
- Fix image height on wish list
1.3.1 – 20/07/2017
- Update info about pro version (Add option to change the pre-filled email textarea; Add wish list on user profile page;)
1.3.0 – 05/07/2017
- Fix [alg_wc_wl_counter] shortcode for unlogged users
- Hide social icons on wish list if there aren’t wish list items
- Update wish list counter via Ajax
- Tested up to WordPress 4.8
1.2.10 – 29/06/2017
- Make the email option work with cache option
- Create a shortcode to show the amount of items that are in the wish list
- Add info about ignoring cache on Pro version
1.2.9 – 28/06/2017
- Update autoprefixer gulp module
- Fix default button alignment on safari
- Fix thumb button click on IOS
- Add option to add/remove loading icon
- Update izitoast to version 1.1.2
- Update thumb icon position on window resize
1.2.8 – 19/06/2017
- Fix wish list page creation on plugin install
- Add Wish list tab on My Account page
1.2.7 – 19/05/2017
- Improve default button style
- Fix error regarding the empty() function on Alg_WC_Wish_List_Item class
1.2.6 – 11/05/2017
- Add info on readme about the Widgets
- Remove metabox class
- Create function alg_wc_wl_get_toggle_wishlist_item_data() to pass parameters to toggle wish list items
- New action “alg_wc_wl_toggle_wish_list_item” after an item is toggled
- Change coder.fm link to wpcodefactory.com
- Save product attributes on database
- Save product attributes from unlogged user on registry
- Fix wish list page id if using the polylang plugin
1.2.5 – 13/04/2017
- Improve plugin description
- Add images about the pro version
1.2.4 – 11/04/2017
- Add images about the pro version
- Change thumb button position now that WooCommerce 3.0 uses a Magnifying glass icon on top right position
- Change thumb button color to red when an item is on wish list
- Change remove icon color to red
- Remove colon from wish list on mobile
1.2.3 – 25/03/2017
- Fix wish list url that goes on sharing email
- Prevent possible duplicates of Frontend Ajax URL on admin
- Make optional the feature to send email to admin
1.2.2 – 24/03/2017
- Improves function that calculates thumb button position on loop
- Add new option to share the wish list via email
- Improves performance by keeping the wishlist inside a variable
- Update izitoast
- Update translation
1.2.1 – 20/03/2017
- Fix bug where a warning was being generated by a missing cookie
1.2.0 – 14/03/2017
- Fix German translation
- Improve thumb button position
- Fix notice on localize_scripts() function
- Increase priority of cookies creation
- Fix translation slug on template files
1.1.9 – 13/03/2017
- Fix the problem where ajax can’t recognize logged in users on domain-mapped sites. Now the frontend ajaxurl is passed through an option on admin
- German translation
1.1.8 – 12/03/2017
- Prevent an issue with themes that overwrite font-awesome font-family
1.1.7 – 10/03/2017
- Fix bug of empty icons on https connections. Now FontAwesome is being loaded through Protocol-relative URL
1.1.6 – 08/03/2017
- Fix multiple domain issue (Now user id cookie is being passed via ajax)
- Improve performance (Admin fields are being loaded only on admin)
1.1.5 – 06/03/2017
- New screenshots
- Update readme.txt
- Stop using sessions. Now unlogged users are managed with transients and cookies
1.1.4 – 03/03/2017
- Fix WooCommerce checking bug. Now the plugin is deactivated if WooCommerce is not active
- Show a notice when WooCommerce is not active
- Show a notice when Pro version is active
- Remove write_log function
- Better translation
- Add option to choose the wish list page
- Create widget displaying a link to wish list page
- Change text domain to match plugin slug so the plugin can be translated from translate.wordpress.org
1.1.3 – 17/02/2017
- Minor changes
1.1.2 – 06/02/2017
- Information about the Pro version on General Tab
1.1.1 – 01/02/2017
- Better CSS for notification
- New event (alg_wc_wl_notification_close) triggered on notification close
- Notification box is now closing on esc key
- New filter (alg_wc_wl_toggle_item_ajax_response) on “class-alg-wc-wish-list-ajax.php” to handle a possible override
- New tab on admin to handle notification options
- New option to enable notifications on desktop
- New option to enable notifications on mobile
- New option to show wish list link on notification after adding a product to wish list
- New option to Show an Ok button so the user has one more option to close notification
1.1.0 – 30/01/2017
- Created a new filter (alg_wc_wl_toggle_item_texts) to customize texts from remove and add items to wish list
- Passing text to default button template dynamically with “add_label” and “remove_label” params. They can be filtered using “alg_wc_wl_locate_template_params” hook
- New option to show an “Add to cart” button on wish list
- Created a function on JS to control thumb button position properly
- JS is now receiving an option to disable / enable notification progress bar
- Notification is now receiving dynamic options via JS
- Passing an icon class to thumb buttons
- Including a new filter called “alg_wc_wl_locate_template_params” for filtering params passed to templates
- Added a class “alg-wc-wl-btn-wrapper” on default button template to control alignment
- Now it’s possible to pass an icon class to default buttons
- Auto deactivating plugin if Pro version is active
- Better function names for autoloading and locating templates
- Better prefix for checking autoloading function
1.0.0 – 23/01/2017
- Initial Release.