GERRG Frequently Bought Together for Woocommerce is a simple lightweight designed to improve sales and customer experience with the click of a button. This plugin does not hide features behind any “pay-walls” like so many others.
- AJAX search for SKU, product name or phrases
- Works with simple, variable and variation products.
- Uses product meta for groupings keeping DB structure simple
- Allows customers to check off items they dont want added to the cart
- Dynamic subtotal pricing as items as added and removed
- Supports variable default variation selections
- Lightweight plugin will not affect store performance
- Add separately: make additional items to be treated as separate individual products\
- Clean AMAZON-like user interface
- Works with all WordPress, Woocommerce other GERRG plugins
Allows admins to easily add related products to be purchased together with the click of a button. This acts as a fantastic reminder that you might want this “snazzy hat” with that dope shirt. Hopefully, this plugin increases average order value buy including additional items that might otherwise be over looked.
Special shoutout to @jtsternberg for providing the hack for adding multiple products to cart.
Created by @gerrgg – feel free to contact me!
Contributors & Developers
“GERRG Frequently Bought Together for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GERRG Frequently Bought Together for Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.