Testimonium is a testimonial plugin that will evolve over time to allow both users and developers to display any testimonials that the client may receive.
The current version of this plugin allows the following:
- Using the shortcode
[testimonium]will automatically output 1 random testimonial
- The shortcode can take the parameter
[testimonium number="x"]where x is the number of testimonials you’d like to output.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/testimoniumdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Create testimonials using the Testimonial custom post type
- Use the
[testimonium]shortcode to display your testimonials
- How many versions can we display?
The shortcode allows you to
- What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Testimonial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Testimonial” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support for use in text widgets
- New parameter “Order”. Supports displaying the most recent testimonials or the oldest testimonials. Example”
- New parameter “Version”. Changes the output of the plugin. Version 1 displays a static number of testimonials stacked on top of each other, version 2 displays a slider with the number of testimonials.
- CSS class changes
- Initial Upload of Plugin