Automatically display custom taxonomy information in wp-admin/edit.php
– requires PHP >= 7.0, WP >= 4.8
- Place /taxonomi-taxi/ directory in /wp-content/plugins/
- Add custom taxonomies manually, or through a plugin like Custom Post Type UI
- Your edit posts table (/wp-admin/edit.php) will now show all associated taxonomies automatically!
- Remove unneeded columns from the settings page (/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=taxonomy_taxi)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomy Taxi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Taxonomy Taxi” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Require PHP >= 7.0, WP >= 4.8
- Code formatting
- Fix bug in filtering taxonomy from admin edit row, use taxonomy query_var
- Seems to be working pretty dang well
- Fix saving options with all taxonomies deselected
- Support media library list
- Initial settings page to show / hide columns
- Initial support to filter on having no taxonomies
- Standardizing junk, add composer
- Prep for 1.0 release
- Fix ordering in sortable column
- Fix links to categories and tags
- Fix warnings when viewing post type with zero taxonomies
- Show terms with 0 count, fix when taxonomy does not have a proper ‘all_items’ label
- Support quick edit
- Move to standard format, php >= 5.3
- Move to github
- Fix data to show in column on hierarchical post types
- Use wp_dropdown_categories() for filtering ui
- Fix for hierarchical post types
- Minor cleanup, use WP_Post class for post results
- Order taxonomies alphabetically, sortable column for custom post types *
- Minor code cleanup, screenshots *
- Fixed bug in post_type when clicking on custom taxonomy in edit table
- Fixed bug in filtering table multiple times ($post_type was being set to an array)
- Applies filters and actions only on wp-admin/edit.php, using
- Fixed bug in table names
- First release