The Sydney Toolbox plugin is meant to be used only with the Sydney WordPress theme.
This plugin registers custom post types and custom fields that are needed in the Sydney theme
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for Sydney Toolbox. Install and activate it.
- That’s it. No configuration needed.
Contributors & Developers
“Sydney Toolbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Sydney Toolbox” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Sydney Toolbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- updated Elementor widget register code
- addeed option to change testimonials speed
- updated some deprecated functions
- add option to change the text in the gallery widget
- added testimonials skin
- new options for portfolio, employees, posts blocks
- added portfolio Elementor widget and options
- fixed slider widget issue
- fixed repeater control error in preview mode for employees, portfolio etc.
- fixed single employee widget color issue
- employee widget: social icons now display only when values are present
- Fontawesome changes
- Fixed team slider not working in live preview
- Added Elementor slider block
- Added missing alt tags
- Added new Shop demo. For the best design experience, the Sydney theme also needs to be updated.
- Changed JS to provide greater compatibility with other plugins using Owl.
- Fixed untranslatable string from custom Elementor portfolio block
- Changed font icons to SVGs
- Fixed Sydney Pro conflict
- Added demo content for Sydney
- Bumped compatibility to 5.3
- Added PHP version check. Minimum required version is 5.4.
- Added Elementor blocks and support
- Updated version number
- Loading logic change for singles metabox
- Initial version