SpamJam is an antispam that protects your comment and registration forms from being abused. It can prevent 99% of all automated spam requests, transparently for end-users.
As a result, you can enjoy a bloat-free database and finalyy enjoy your free time instead of spending hours dealing with spam entries.
SpamJam has also been created to be stealth, invisible for legitimate users.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
None yet. Ask away!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SpamJam” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SpamJam” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.2.2 – 2022-08-05
- Enhancement – ensure logged-in users can comment safely
0.2.1 – 2022-08-02
- Enhancement – add nonce field check
- Fix – remove debug logs
0.2.0 – 2022-08-01
- Enhancement – make sure empty comments cannot be posted
0.1.1 – 2022-07-26
- Enhancement – more escaping and sanitizing
- Enhancement – improve field management logic
0.1.0 – 2022-07-24
- First public release