Simple and easy WordPress plugin for protecting your login form.
Plugin implements setting the security key for the login form.
Thereby significantly reducing the likelihood of automatic brute force.
The security key is transmitted manually as GET parameter for login form.
For example: http://example.com/wp-login.php?sk=my_secure_key
Warning: Be careful if
sk parameter is not specified, the login will not be possible, even if specifying the correct username and password.
Arbitrary section 1
protected-wp-loginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin:
Dashboard -> Settings -> Protected wp-login
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Protected wp-login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Protected wp-login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Avoiding the use of anonymous functions to support php versions below 5.3
- Add stealth mode option (totally hide login form)
- sleep() has been removed (high cpu loading reason)
- Initial release