This plugin generates a list of all the custom page templates available in the active WordPress theme, and shows you how many pages use this template.
It will also show you if the page contains any Gutenberg blocks or not.
You can also click on the count to access the list of pages that use a specific template.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
4 oktobra, 2017
This plugin works great, does exactly what I needed, and saved me a ton of time tracking down which of our innumerable landing pages were using an outdated template. I was initially nervous about the long time since last update, but everything was just fine. The View/Edit link right next to the list of pages for each template made switching templates so easy. Many thanks to the developer!
3 septembra, 2016
This plugin is awesome. It does exactly what it says it will do, and it does it very well. Makes it very easy to scan a site to see exactly what page template (custom or default) is being used on which pages. Even picks up templates introduced via third party plugins (that are included in the theme to be overridden). Great to use in any theme that is under active development or for sites that you have taken over.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Template Usage Info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Page Template Usage Info” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to int
- Missed a version tag
- Fixed undefined array key debug notices
- Changed tested version to 6.0.2
- Documentation and Stable Version Update
- Adds a new column to show if this page was created with the Gutenberg editor
- Rewritten as a PHP class
- Internationalized strings. Ready for localization.
- Added Links to view and edit pages from the template detail page.
- Initial release.