NM Font Awersome makes it easy to add vector icons and social logos from Font Awesome to your website. And version 5 is redesigned and built from the ground up!
Font Awesome version 5 icons can be any of 4 different styles, each with its own prefix.
In the free version of the plugin, you can use only 2 styles:
* Solid, with style prefix
* Brands, with style prefix
Read the documentation Additional Styling Classes to use the plug-in’s features 100%.
NM Font Awersome gives you 2 ways of usage:
[nm_fa name="fas fa-camera-retro"] [nm_fa name="fas fa-camera-retro fa-2x"] [nm_fa name="fas fa-cog fa-spin"]
Where the name is the name of the class of the icon that you want to add.
A complete list of icons you can find on Font Awesome.
Select the desired icon in the drop-down menu.
To access the HTML editor, click on the “HTML” link on the tab at the top right of the text editor window in WordPress.
If you don\’t know how to use Font Awesome in HTML, you can read Font Awesome Basic Use.
In the near future there will be a PRO version, where you can use all Awesome Icons.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip the
nm-font-awesome.zipfolder, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Upload the
nm-font-awesomefolder to your
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate NM Font Awesome.
- If you have questions, suggestions or idea for development.
Send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer you as soon as I can.
Contributors & Developers
“NM Font Awesome” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add TinyMCE support
- Update Font Awesome to 5.0.9
- fixed bugs
- Update Font Awesome to 5.0.10
- Update Font Awesome to 5.0.12
- Update Font Awesome to 5.0.13
- Update Font Awesome to 5.1.0
- Update Font Awesome to 5.1.1
- Update Font Awesome to 5.2.0
- Update Font Awesome to 5.3.1
- Update Font Awesome to 5.4.1
- Update Font Awesome to 5.4.2
- Update Font Awesome to 5.5.0
- Update Font Awesome to 5.6.3
- fixed support v4