Neugs extracts the essence of your text and automatically suggests possible tags. Your blog posts are analysed by a remote intelligent engine and the results are returned to you via our API. This layout ensures smooth operation and virtually zero resource usage at the machine at which your blog is installed.
The Neugs system learns. Its accuracy increases gradually. The more you use it, the more accurate its tag suggestions become. Thank you in advance for helping us educate Neugs. Soon you will no longer have to tag anything on your own.
Neugs users can compare their blogs using an objective metric rather than relying on subjectively selected tags.
For more information, please visit the Neural Brothers website at http://neuralbrothers.com/.
Prerequisites and performance
- WordPress 2.7 or higher.
- Currently only posts in English are supported.
Basic installation steps
- Extract the archive into wp-content/plugins/ inside your WordPress blog folder.
- Login to the Site Admin and go to Plugins to activate the Neugs plugin.
- Open the post you want tagged for editing.
- Use the new “Tag” button from the Neugs zone (appended to the default WordPress Tags widget on the right) to get the Neugs tags suggestions.
- Select the relevent tags from the “Neugs tags” list (you can accept all Neugs tags via the “Accept all suggested tags” button) and save your post.
- That’s it 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Neugs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Neugs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.