My Posts simply adds an extra link under ‘Posts’ that takes the user directly to a list of posts authored by them. This is a great time-saver for multi-user and multi-author blogs. It works for any user with the ‘edit_posts’ capability.
Installing “WordPress Plugin Template” can be done either by searching for “WordPress Plugin Template” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What does this plugin do?
This plugin adds a submenu item called ‘My Posts’ underneath ‘Posts’
- Does this plugin work with WPMU?
- Does this plugin work with adminimize?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “My Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release