Demo – Documentation – GitHub
Block that provides a container, with styling features, which can have other blocks nested.
The block comes with the following settings:
- Background image, fixed, color & opacity
- Content align, max-width, text color
- Border width, color & opacity
- Shadow width, color & opacity
- Padding top, bottom, left, right, responsive paddings
The plugin comes with a filter to register your own block based on this one. Check the documentation to see how to use it.
The block can be found inside the blocks inserter menu under the Melonpan Blocks category.
Once added in the post you can edit its settings and add blocks inside (you may even add a container).
Screenshot background image belongs to Charles Postiaux.
Installation from the WordPress admin.
- Log in to the WordPress admin and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Type Melonpan Block – Container in the Search field.
- In the results list Melonpan Block – Container plugin should appear, click Install Now button.
- Once it finished installing, click the Activate button.
- That’s it, now you can go to any post where Gutenberg is enabled and start using the block.
Contributors & Developers
“Melonpan Block – Container” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Melonpan Block – Container” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Upgraded dependencies.
- Refactored code base.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added ButtonBlockAppender in block InnerBlocks, for future WordPress version.
- Fixed dependencies. Use wp-block-editor instead of wp-editor if its available.
- Cleaned TypeScript types, code and tests.
- Fix bug for blocks created using the hook which had default colors assigned. In the colorpicker clicking clear to assign no color, saved undefined which was interpreted by the save function (after page reload) as the default value, thus throwing an incompatibility error.
- Improved code: Updated JS, added tests and migrated JS to Typescript.
- Fix bug where the color was empty but the class .mbc-has-color was still assigned.
- Initial release.