Updates in version 1.3.2:
1. Added pagination in auto-insertion. Number of posts per page are be displayed from “Blog pages show at most” settings from “Reading” option page. Use following CSS classes to change styles.
Updates in version 1.3.1:
1. Exclude Category IDs option on Widget.
Updates in version 1.3:
1. Widget to display pages from the Page’s category.
Updates in version 1.2.3:
1. Bug fixes.
2. Display categories on Edit Pages page.
Updates in version 1.2.2:
1. Do not auto-insert posts if the Page isn’t mapped to any Category. It used to insert all the posts if the Page isn’t mapped to any Category.
Updates in version 1.2.1:
1. Improved compatibility with Menus in WordPress 3. Thanks to Joe http://joesutthoff.com
Updates in version 1.2:
1. Compatible with WordPress 3
Updates in version 1.1:
1. Option for auto-insertion of the Pages on Category pages
2. Option for auto-insertion of Posts on the Pages which belong to the same category
Map Categories to Pages displays the category box on the “Edit Page” page. By default, Every page in wordpress is mapped to the default category but this plugin gives the option to select categories for a pages.
This plugin uses the same category box which displays on the edit post page from the core of WP.
It is useful when you want to display posts from certain categories on the pages. You will have to edit your page template to encorporate categories. Follow the standard wordpress categories syntex used for posts. Take a look at https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_the_category and https://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/the_category.
- Download the plugin.
- Extract It.
- Upload map-categories-to-pages folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins section of WordPress admin area
- You are set to go now.
Ask your question at email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Map Categories to Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Map Categories to Pages” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.