LearnPress Course integration with WooCommerce Products. Everytime a Course is added, a Product is added too ( and related to each other! ). This relationship allows to keep syncronized the Course & Product.
Also when an User purchases the Product from WooCommerce and the Payment is completed, the User will be auto enrolled in the Course related to this Product.
The main target is to handle purchases thought WooCommerce.
- There is a problem when you duplicate a Product or Course. If you duplicate a Course, both courses are linked to the same product. BE CAREFULL.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Cool Integration for LearnPress & WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cool Integration for LearnPress & WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Set WooCommerce Sold Individually value to ‘yes’
- Solved issues with LearnPress Versión 4.
- ONLY WORKS WITH LearnPress 4
- Add new Product when Course is added ( Hook: save_post )
- Update Product when Course is updated ( Hook: save_post )
- Update Course when Product is updated ( Hook: save_post )
- Create LearnPress Order when Product Payment is completed ( Hook: woocommerce_order_status_completed )
- Auto Enroll User when Product Payment is completed ( Hook: woocommerce_order_status_completed )