ListPosts Shortcode offers bloggers a massive amount of control over the appearance and functionality of an otherwise simple list of posts. It is a shortcode featuring loads of innovative parameters.
- Simple default shortcode behaves as expected, i.e. “[listposts]”
- Add parameters to customize appearance & functionality
- Unlimited usage per page
ListPosts Shortcode works like any standard WordPress plugin, and requires zero configuration.
Whenever installing or upgrading any plugin, or even WordPress itself, it is always recommended you back up your database first!
- If installing, go to Plugins > Add New in the admin area, and search for ListPosts.
- Click install, once installed, activate and you’re done!
Once installed, insert the shortcode into the HTML editor of a page or post, i.e. “[listposts]”. For a complete guide to customization, please visit the plugin site at http://listposts.lanexa.net
- When upgrading, visit the plugins page in your admin area, scroll down to events manager and click upgrade.
- WordPress will help you upgrade automatically.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ListPosts Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First launch!
- Added support for custom post types & custom taxonomies
- Exclude categories by ID using “cat=-1”