Display your Instagram posts on your website and make them click through to your product pages via hashtags. Works with or without WooCommerce.
If the plugin has saved you time or generated more sales and you feel like returning the favour you can do so [here].(https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/juniorlondon)
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Junior Instagram Feed”
- Activate Junior Instagram Feed from your Plugins page
- Click on settings/Instagram Feed
- Enter you access token by following the options in the admin settings
- Use the shortcode [juniorfeed] to display posts or select manually where you want the feed to go
What’s this plugin for?
It’s to show your Instagram posts on your website
What else can it do?
It will link to any of your products if you enter that product name as a hashtag when you make the post on your phone
Contributors & Developers
“Junior Shopable Social Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Junior Shopable Social Feed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for sites without products
- Amended name
- Tested on WordPress 5.3.2
- Updated version number
- Updated banners