This is the very first Plug-in which is designed especially keeping our motto in mind that ‘every client is important’. It is as an imperative tool for supervising your official website in accordance to your clients.
- Client’s review maintenance- the order of client’s reviews can be altered and highlighted
- Facility of different layout designs
- Group-wise and tag-wise categorization
- Ease of alteration for your testimonials; Add, Edit, and Delete
- Inserting images, video and URL to your testimonials is simple
- Option for specifying the number of testimonials on your website
- Facility for filtering your testimonial by tags and countries
- Multiple testimonial listing template available
- Effortlessness crafting of multiple widget templates
- It allows you to add any testimonial with any number and list as many templates as you want
- Upload the ‘indianic-testimonial’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Place [iNICtestimonial tpl=1] with Some Attributes “tpl, no_of_testimonial, list_per_page, ord_by, filter_by_country, filter_by_tags, custom_query, show_featured_at, no_of_featured, featured_template, listing_template_odd, listing_template_even” in your template where you want the testimonials to be displayed, or use the widget!
Have a question? Email me at email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Testimonial” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Testimonial” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improve Security.
- Upload Testimonial Image with WordPress Media Uploader.
- Testimonial Add/Edit Form submit with ajax.
- Now Display Randomly Testimonial in Widget with Widget Template configuration.
- Set up basic functionality