This extension allows shoppers to be able to send different types of messages to the shop owner (seller) directly from their Individual Account page. The types of messages include; product-related messages, order-related messages, refund-related messages, and dispute-related messages. The shop owners are also alerted by email on receiving new messages from shoppers.
- This plugin support multiple languages: ENGLISH, FRENCH, CHINESE, TURKISH
An inside look:
KEY FEATURES (CUSTOMERS)
- ALLOW USERS INQUIRE: Customers can inquire on any product from the product page.
- PRODUCT PAGE CTA: Insert and customize CTA section on products page
- CUSTOMER INBOX SECTION: Customers get an ‘inbox’ tab on their “My Account” page, where they can use to communicate with store admin
KEY FEATURES (STORE OWNER)
- TICKET BASED MESSAGE MANAGEMENT: Manage your correspondence as tickets and keep try of latest messages with ease.
- TICKET STATUS: Moves ticket across different status and keep track of changes: OPEN|CLOSED|ARCHIVED
- ASSIGN TO OTHERS: Easily assign messages to other team members
- ACCESS CONTROL: Control which admin user has access to your store messages
- SEND MESSAGES: Quick send out messages to any of your contact or new email address
- NOTIFY CLIENTS OF NEW PRODUCTS: Got new stock? Easily notify customer who have purchased similar in the past of new store
- AUTO-RESPOND SETUP: Setup automated store responses to messages from customers
Setup and Configuration
On the first installation of the extension, shop owners would need to complete the installation wizard
To start the installation wizard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Inbox Tab
Once the installation wizard is started:
Step 1: Sign in Or Sign up to Inbox for WooCommerce.
New users would be required to create an account to start using the inbox for the WooCommerce extension. Registration is free and simple, with most fields already prefilled with information from the WordPress platform. If the user already has an account, the user should complete the sign-in process instead.
Step 2: Select where to manage tickets/messages
The shop owner would need to select where to manage tickets/messages. The default location for handling is the WordPress admin dashboard. However, users can choose to manage from helpdesks like Zendesk or Freshdesk.
Please Note: If a helpdesk is selected, the store owners would need to validate their helpdesk accounts to link it with the store
Step 3: Personalize your settings. The final step would be to personalize your store\’s \”Inbox for WooCommerce\” settings, by selecting which features would be running on your store.
Once the setup wizard is completed, your Inbox for WooCommerce is ready to go!
By default, the extension is enabled on installation completion.
Contributors & Developers
“Inbox For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2023-10-18 – version 1.0.5
2022-11-12 – version 1.0.4
* Initial release