An image slider block plugin for Gutenberg blocks
Create a fully responsive image slider gallery as a Gutenberg block.
– Simple Image Slider
– Enable/Disable adaptive slider height
– Enable/Disable arrow navigation
– Enable/Disable dot navigation
– Enable/Disable autoplay
– Enable/Disable pause on hover
– Set autoplay speed
– Fade or scroll effect
– Image linking to media or custom URL
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Image Slider Block Display multiple images in an elegant slider.
- Upload the extracted plugin files to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Find the new slider block in the Gutenbergs Common Blocks section
Can I change the arrow or dot icons
There is no setting for this, but you can set your own icons with custom CSS.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Slider Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Image Slider Blocks” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Image Slider Blocks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Bug fixes
- Added feature for adaptive height
- Added feature for pause on hover
- Added feature to use custom URL and open in a new tab
- Updated to Blocks API version 2.0