Hash Elements provides additional capability with 30+ elementor blocks to build your website.
The easy way to install the plugin is via WordPress.org plugin directory.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Hash Elements” and install the plugin.
- Activate Plugin from “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
11 februarja, 2023 1 reply
This plugin has beautiful modules, seriously, when I added it and saw the built in style in my elementor and live on the site, it was on point! The blog post module is my favorite, just wish it had pagination, or if it does, I can't find it.Five Stars! Thanks!
16 avgusta, 2022
This plugin is very effective for making new dynamic blog sites.
Contributors & Developers
“Hash Elements” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hash Elements” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.6, Mar 1 2023
- Font Icons updated to latest version
1.2.5, Jan 10 2023
- Deprecated: Function Elementor\Widgets_Manager::register_widget_type is deprecated since version 3.5.0! – Fixed
1.2.4, Nov 18 2022
- Added Border Radius option for image
- Image width added for some magazine modules
- Post count added for some magazine modules
1.2.3, Nov 07 2022
- CSS fixes
1.2.1, Jul 15 2022
- Slider Module Width issue in responsive fixed
1.2.0, May 20 2022
- Post Title margin issue in Elementor New modules fixed
1.1.9, Apr 5 2022
- _register_controls depreciated error fixed
- Sticky Column hr error fixed
1.1.8, Jan 28 2022
- Compatibility issue check with the latest WordPress 5.9
- Code refinement & optmization for sticky sidebar
1.1.7, Dec 12 2021
- Material Design font icon updated and optimized
1.1.6, Oct 24 2021
- Stable Tag updated
- Elementor undefined index issue fixed
1.1.5, Oct 06 2021
- Minor Fixes in CSS
1.1.4, Aug 12 2021
- Added support for svg icons
1.1.3, July 9 2021
- Elastic Gallery Module issue fixed
- Odometer Module issue fixed
1.1.2, June 8 2021
- Sticky Column Refined
1.1.1, June 7 2021
- Added Sticky Column Option
1.1.0, June 6 2021
- Added New Title Style for News Module
- Added Column option for New Module 14
1.0.9, June 5 2021
- Single News One and Single News Two Module added
1.0.8, May 18 2021
- JS error for Elastic gallery fixed
1.0.7, May 15 2021
- Localization error fixed
- Elementor depreciated error fixed
- Image hover issue fixed for Viral and Viral News theme
- Elastic Gallery can be used multiple times now
- Added Option to select no of post in News Module 10
- Added Editor/Page option in tab
- Elementor Widget added for Total and Square Theme
- Issues in News Module Nine Fixed
- More News Modules Added
- Icon font issue fixed