Country and State Selection Addon for Gravity Forms is used to add country and state dropdown fields depending on your needs. By default, all the countries of the world appear on the country select dropdown on the form and once you select any specific country, its respective states appear in the state select dropdown. All the countries and states are already available in the addon by default.
Watch this video to see how the plugin works:
Key features of this plugin include
- Ability to add country and state fields dropdowns.
- Ability to use either country or state dropdown.
- Ability to set default country and state.
- Ability to set country and state in Conditional Logic.
- Ability to save country and state values in backend after the form submission.
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download gforms-addon-for-country-and-state-selection.1.0.zip
- Upload gforms-addon-for-country-and-state-selection directory to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Go to the plugin menu page and activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Country and State Selection Addon for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Country and State Selection Addon for Gravity Forms” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Country and State Selection Addon for Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.