Opensea NFT Gallery is a WordPress Plugin that helps you to Add Opensea NFTs to your website. Only you need to add the smart contract address in backend and all the NFTs will be display which are listed on Opensea with respective smart contract (ERC721). You can sync NFTs from OpenSea to your WordPress site and show it on any posts or pages.
- Each NFT will be seamlessly integrate with your current website.
- Each NFT’s will be linked with OpenSea so, when you click on the image it will directly lead to the Opensea page.
- After the installation, for plugin to work you need to activate it, for that you need to provide a valid email id where you will be receiving the activation key.
- Use the received activation key along with the smart contract to import in the setting page.
- Using shortcode you can display all the NFTs on any page.
- All the minted NFTs of a specific Smart Contract will be fetched.
AVAILABLE BLOCKCHAINS AND NETWORKS
To work with this plugin, smart contracts must comply with the ERC-721 standard. A contract following ERC 721-A, or ERC-1155 Standard will not be compatible with this plugin.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or feature requests.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
gallery-openseanftdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page and get active key from email
- Go to gallery-openseanft page. Add contract address and active key
- Use [opensea-gallery] shortcode to any post and page
Is the plugin free?
- Yes, it is.
Is the plugin have any shortcode?
- Yes, it is. you can use [opensea-gallery] as shortcode
Do you have any queries for this plugin ?
- Please submit your all queries to Techforce
Is this plugin will fetch NFT’s from multiple smart contract?
- No. Plugin will fetch NFT’s from single smart contract (ERC-721). if you want to utilize multiple smart contract then raise your ticket here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Opensea NFT Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Enhanced user experience
- Added support for additional Blockchains
- End user wait period has been removed by optimizing the NFT fetching process at backend
- Added support for all types of ERC721 smart contract
- Initial release.