The Fami WooCommerce Compare is a plugin for WooCommerce to use to compare all types of products. You can customize all the information, product attributes you want to compare. The plugin provides a visual comparison interface with popup displays when compared and has a comparison page with convenient carousel even when used on mobile devices. Not only is it easy for end users, but the plugin is also designed to facilitate easy customization for developers.
We develop this plugin completely free of charge and will constantly update new features as required by the community. We do not offer any paid versions for additional features, if you need any other features please send us a request, we will update the plugin according to your needs.
- Allow to change/sort product attributes in the comparison page
- Unlimited number of attributes
- Display the compare panel every time the compare button is clicked. Users can quickly see the products in the comparison list
- No limit to the number of products
- Allow changing the compare location without knowledge of code.
- Customize image size arbitrarily and easily
- Allow any page option to make product comparison page
- Easily create custom templates by copying default templates into the theme.
- Easily create any hook location for developers via the available custom hook
- Turn off scripts when necessary or when conflicts occur with your theme or other plugins
- Allow import/export data. Easy backup and backup.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Fami WooCommerce Comparefrom Plugins page
- Why can’t I see the Compare page?
Make sure you have selected a page as the product comparison page in the General Settings section
- I already have the OWL/Slick slider libraries, can I turn off these libraries of the plugin?
Yes, you can easily turn them on or off in Enqueue Scripts section
- Can I change the comparison button position?
Yes, you can easily do this in the General Settings section
- I am a developer, I want to change the output on the frontend, how?
Just copy the templates into the theme/fami-wccp and edit templates as you like
Contributors & Developers
“Fami WooCommerce Compare” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Change – Default panel image size to 150×150
- Update – Improve resize image function
- Change – Plugin text domain: fami-wc-compare –> fami-woocommerce-compare
- Change – Plugin slug: fami-wc-compare –> fami-woocommerce-compare
- Change – The name of the font icon
- Initial release