Add a contact me button to your blog or website. This widget allows your visitors to automatically stay in touch and communicate with you thru text messaging, email, phone, address, instant message, social networking sites like facebook, linkedin, Myspace, etc. and more.
Now with analytics to better engage how you communicate with your visitors and customers!
Try the contact button -> demo on ContactMeButton.com
1st tab – Email Widget 2nd tab – Chat Widget 3rd tab – Text Messaging 4th tab – Contact Info
With this widget your readers and visitors can send you an Instant Message, text message, email, and view your contact information. Using this widget you will only need to update your information from one location instead of updating everywhere.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
cmb_social_widget.phpor contact-me-widget directory to the
- From the dashboard select the plugins menu on the left side.
- Click the Activate action link to activate the widget.
- Click the “Contact Button Settings” link to finish the button setup.
- Change “YOUR-CONTACTMEBUTTON-USERNAME-HERE” to your ContactMeButton.com username. Note ContactMeButton.com is where you add your email, instant message, and contact info
- Change “YOUR-NAME-HERE” to the name you want to display with your button i.e. your name, company, website name, nick name, etc.
- Click the save changes button.
Please visit http://www.contactmebutton.com if you have any questions. Thank you!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Me Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
added fixed locations
fixed checkbox for on mouse over
fixed signup bug
fixed bug of email form not clearing after email sent
fixed error of not being able to click settings link
added option to overlay blog
added “Contact Button Settings” link after user clicks the activate link.
removed dependency on SocialShake.com
- updated settings page
- Removed modifying of code source to settings page
- Complete overhaul of widget.
- Widget now has Instant Messaging capability
- Widget now has Email capability
- Widget has improved contact info section
- Initial release