Boat Rental Plugin for WordPress is a simple to use plugin that allows you to rent your boat. It integrates with WordPress and WooCommerce and enables your watercraft business to rent boats online. Make booking boats for your website visitors a breeze.
Is this a calendar for someone like you to use?
- Do you rent boats, jet skis, yachts, pantoons, kayaks, paddle boards or SUP or any other types of watercraft?
- Do you want to rent them online and want to make it robust enough without incurring a big commission to third party or on-going monthly fees?
- Do you wish to save a lot of money by creating your own reservation boat booking portal?
If you answered yes to any of the questions, here is the answer. WordPress is totally FREE. The powerful basic version of the plugin is totally FREE as well.
For your boat rental business, a set and forget reservation system
WP Boat Rental Plugin allows marina owners to enable their customers to book online. In just a few minutes, you’ll be up and running. You can add boats (all the different types), manage your bookings and create boat bookings and calendars. This reservation system can be simply customised to meet your specific requirements. It’s powerful to accept payment and security deposits as well.
Begin accepting reservations from your visitors right away!
- Add boats as inventory and list them on the advanced search page offered by the plugin.
- Multiple reservations managed in a single order.
- Security deposits per reservation item.
- Display available dates in your booking calendar.
- Available dates are shown with the help of a widget.
- A quick view available to make instant bookings.
- Customers can post requests to cancel their reservations.
- Customers can edit their reservations (only once in the free version).
- Customers can download an invoice for the reservation.
- Customers can sync their Google and iCalendars based on their reservations.
In a nutshell, it’s a complete reservation system for your business.
- I am open to your suggestions and feedback – Thank you for using or trying out one of my plugins!
- Drop me any issue/suggestion @cmsminds on GitHub
- Upload the entire
easy-reservationsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
Can the rental periods (day, half-day, etc.) be customized?
The free version allows reservations minimum for a day. The customers can book the boat for 2 hours, but then the boat’s next availability will be the next day.
Can I allow boat owners to list their boats?
Yes, since this plugin is an extention to WooCommerce, you can add your boats as products with product type: reservation.
Will this boat rental booking plugin work for me?
If you’re the marina owner, you just need to add inventory in the admin panel and those will be listed in the advanced search page provided by the plugin.
Make sure that you select the product type to be “Reservation”.
How’s the availability of the boat calculated?
The availability is calculated based on the reservations made by the customers. The customers can select the checkin and checkout dates from the reservation form.
After they complete their reservation, the dates are blocked on the availability calendar for that reservation item.
Contributors & Developers
“Boat Rental Plugin for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Boat Rental Plugin for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- compatibility with the wordpress 6.1.1 version.
- Initial version of the plugin.