Display various site statistics (read: counts) such as: posts, pages, categories, tags, comments, and attachments. Each site statistic can be toggled via a checkbox in the widget option panel.
* Copyright 2012-2015 Edward Caissie (email : email@example.com)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2,
as published by the Free Software Foundation.
You may NOT assume that you can use any other version of the GPL.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
The license for this software can also likely be found here:
Under the Plugins | Add New menu item:
- Using Search: look for “BNS Site Data” and click the install link, or
- Using Upload: locate the archive file from your desktop and click the “Upload Now” button
Read this article for further assistance: http://wpfirstaid.com/2009/12/plugin-installation/
Parameters are very similar to the plugin:
- ‘posts’ => true,
- ‘pages’ => true,
- ‘categories’ => true,
- ‘tags’ => true,
- ‘comments’ => true,
- ‘attachments’ => true,
NB: Use the shortcode at your own risk!
- Can I use this in more than one widget area?
Yes, this plugin has been made for multi-widget compatibility. Each instance of the widget will display, if wanted, differently than every other instance of the widget.
- Where can I get help with this plugin?
Please note, support may be available on the WordPress Support forums; but, it may be faster to visit one of the following sites:
- Why does my site not look like the screenshot?
The screenshot was taken as an example when the plugin is used with the Twenty Ten theme. How the widget displays is strongly affected by the active theme styles.
I would recommend creating and using the ‘bns-site-data-custom-style.css’ stylesheet to set the style according to your own tastes and preferences.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BNS Site Data” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BNS Site Data” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Released August 2015
- Updated to use PHP5 constructor objects
- Released New Year’s Day 2015
$valueis being used as an integer in i18n implementation
- Released New Year’s Eve 2014
- Specifically add function to load plugin textdomain
- Released December 2014
bns-site-data.potfile for translators
- Added “in plugin update message”
- Added WordPress version check for 3.6 with exit messages
bns-sdtext domain to
- Improved i18n implementation on output labels
- Renamed function to
- Updates to code formatting to better meet WordPress Coding Standards
- Released September 2013
- Added third parameter to
shortcode_attsfor automatic filter creation
- Release May 2013
- Version number compatibility update
- Removed border and padding in widget areas
- Release February 2013
- Added code block termination comments
- Moved all code into class structure
- Release November 2012
- Add custom script (end-user supplied) file call
- Correct error with undefined function
- Correct typos in file headers
- Initial release