Monthly grid view calendar widget highlighting archived and/or future posts.
- Popup details for each date with posts
- Optional details include post author and comment count.
- Ability to show posts by post type, category, specific taxonomy and/or term
For more information or to request additional features, please visit the plugin page
Upload the plugin to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory, or download and install automatically through your admin panel.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
From your admin console, go to Appeareance > Widgets, drag the Blog Post Calendar Widget to wherever you want it to be and click on Save.
- Where can I get more information about using Blog Post Calendar Widget?
See the plugin homepage.
You have total control over your calendar style. Add wp_calendar.css to your theme directory and customize it as you see fit.
Contributors & Developers
“Blog Post Calendar Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blog Post Calendar Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Resovled an issue with posts coming through as undefined.
- Added 2 additional calendar sizes (Small and Large)
- Added localization (French, Arabic, Hebrew)
- Added option to include calendar stylesheet (wp_calendar.css) in theme folder.
First public release March 2013