?payment_gateway=preferred_gateway_id to links in emails you send to your customers, and when they reach the
checkout, that will be the selected payment gateway.
A WordPress filter exists so the text in the URL can be set to whatever you prefer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Set WooCommerce Payment Gateway by URL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: patches not applied to dependencies, fatal error
- Add: link to WooCommerce/Settings/Payments as “Gateways” link on plugins.php
- Add: wp_options setting for log level
- Dev: change autoloader
- Remove: build/dev files unintentionally included in archive
- Update project structure
- Also set WC_Payment_Gateway::chosen on all active gateways
- Add payment gateway to admin order UI Customer payment page link
- Bugfix: Moved to later hooks to fix WC_Order error in other plugins when WC_Payment_Gateways::instance() was run before the CPT was registered.
- WordPress.org deployment had missed some files
- A modest publication