ACF City Selector is an extension for Advanced Custom Fields which creates a new field where you can select a city, depending on country and province/state.
3 select options
- Upload ‘acf-city-selector’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on ‘Add Field’ in a Custom Field Group and add the ‘City Selector’ field
- Set your preferred settings (optional)
- Import any additional cities (optional)
Q. I have a question
A. Please read the FAQ @ https://acf-city-selector.com/documentation/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ACF City Selector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“ACF City Selector” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “ACF City Selector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New language files
- Add option to store location as single meta values
- Fix ordering for states (which caused some issues)
- fix incorrect version
- fixed case for country code in states transient
- added wpdb->prepare (where needed)
- reverted version by function due to some people reporting errors
- fixed preview
- fixed city names with an ‘
- fixed city names with special characters
- fixed raw csv import