10to8 is an all-in-one appointment scheduling & online booking system with a free & easy-to-use WordPress plugin.
10to8 will help you run your business more efficiently by allowing your clients to book and manage their own appointments without interrupting you with phone calls. Rid your business of wasted time spent on admin.
Reduce no-shows by up to 90% with automated appointment reminders sent via SMS & email. Remind clients and staff alike of their upcoming appointments, eliminate confusion and provide better customer experience.
Benefit from many more unrivaled features such as the 2-way client chat, live calendar sycn with iCal, Google and Outlook, and integrate 10to8 with over 500 apps.
Use the [10to8booking] short tag on any page with the options described in the documentation to embed your customized booking flow.
Create your free account in just minutes: 10to8.com
This creates the [10to8booking] tag to embed 10to8 into the page. Usage:
Once you’ve signed up for a free account at 10to8.com you will be given your organization ID, a 30-character code, to paste into the [10to8booking] tag.
If you have an existing 10to8 account, you can find your ID by navigating to “Online Booking > WordPress Widgets” in the application
We recommend adding the tag in text mode instead of visual mode to prevent other formatting of the URL being inadvertently added. Support is available at http://support.10to8.com/
The plugin is simple to install from wordpress.org:
- Visit https://wordpress.org/plugins/ and search for ’10to8′
- Install the plugin
- Go to the plugin management page and enable it
- In your 10to8 account, visit ‘Online Booking > Buttons & Widget’, and copy the WordPress code.
Contributors & Developers
“10to8 Online Appointment Booking System” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updates for latest version of wordpress i.e. version 6.1.1
- Updates for latest version of wordpress i.e. 5.4
- Updates for latest version of wordpress
- Updating descriptions in readme.txt
- Tested with WordPress version 4.8.2
- Tested with WordPress version 4.7.3
- Bump WordPress compatibility version
- Added screenshots
- Initial release